Whole chicken - 1
Mint leaves grind to paste - 2 tsp
Lemon - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 11/2 tsp
White pepper powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Butter or any oil - 2 tsp
- Gently remove the skin of the chicken,Clean it and pat dry....
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon .
- Combine the lemon juice, mint paste, pepper powder,ginger garlic paste, chilli powder,salt and butter and blend it well...
- Apply this mixture to the inside and outside of the chicken and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Bake Chicken in preheated oven for 45 minutes ,turning sides after 20 minutes...
- Then turn the temperature to 400 degress and bake it for another 30 minutes.If you do not want the chicken to be crispy then do not change the temperature
- Allow chicken to rest for 10 minutes before serving.